Monday, August 17, 2015

I have a crush on this blouse!!!

Seriousley, you guys have NO CLUE, how IN LOVE I am with this blouse!!!! Don't hate my lovin!!! AHHHAHAA!!! Annnnnnd I can't believe that I ACTUALLY look good in WHITE!!! I NEVER wear white...NEVERRRR!!! Maybe this means i'm going to get married soon...
you know...  WHITE?!?!?!

Ooooooh annnnnnnd CHECK OUT my perfectly matching sunglasses...
is that not the coolest match everrrrr?????
Soooooo this is the full length of my outfit...
you may notice that I'm actually a very SIMPLE dresser...almost ALWAYS a black skirt with a simple, buuuuut CUTE top!!! Then I just add some pretty hair accessories and do my hair up all nice...PEOPLE SAY i'm super fancy buuuuut I'm really NOT!!! I'm really not to into BIG ruffles on BIG girls...I'm jus sayin...I like it edge or fringe or trim my clothes...buuuut too much just makes you look like a giant wedding cake!!! At least in MY OPPINION...you can do whatever YOU please!!!
 
Annnnnnnnnnnd LOOK at the back of it...
It has a TAIL!!!
HOW CUUUUUUTE IS THAT!?!?!?
♥Mary Frances :)
p.s. I normally don't switch outfits from morning to night services on Sunday, buuuuut clothing malfunctions do happen!!! :)))
.
p.p.s. NO STAINS ON MY WHITE SHIRT EITHER...that is a total and complete MIRACLE!!!