Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pretty curls and floral!!

Soooooo this is from Tuesday of this week...I LOOOOOOVED the way my hair turned out!!! Annnnnnd I didn't really have to do anything to get it this way!!! I had done my hair in rolls this past Sunday, well in usual Mary way, I wore it in leftovers from Sunday on Monday, WELLLLLL by Tuesday, it definitely needed to be taken out!!!
.
Soooooooo AFTER I had taken all the rolls down, my hair was in these beautiful curls, wellll of course there was NO WAY I could brush these curls out, So I put it up in a high ponytail!!! I was absolutely thrilled with the results...
.
SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!
Annnnnnnd my outfit was this floral shirt that I've had for about three years...I was thinking about consigning it annnnnnnd then I was like, NOOOOOO, its SOOOOO pretty and feminine!!!!
I just looooooove the flowers and femininity of it...and the way the sleeves just kind of flow out of it!
.
Buuuuuuuut this was the end-of-the-day results of my BEAUTIFUL ponytail...
The curls DISSINEGRATED to my hairs natural state of STRAGHT stringiness...annnnnnd it was SOOOO HOT I threw the ponytail up into somewhat of a bun...Weeeeellllll....MESSY BUNS are in STYLE...HEEEEEEEYYYY!!! :))))
♥Mary Frances :)