Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cutesy hearts and blue!!

Another thing I LOOOOOVE is HEARTS!!! They're SOOOOO CUTESY!!!
I inherited this shirt from my sis...to big for her...
 
I put this turquoise tank underneath to add some brightness to it....
My sis said she had never thought to do that...I'm thinking you could change it up A LOT depending on what you decide to put under it, how you do your hair and what you put in your hair...I'll go for another look next time I wear it...
 
I like taking the same thing and changing it up...I get bored easily with my clothes and am always trying to spice it up for myself...btw: MJ is my photographer, she rolls her eyes everytime I ask her to do a shoot...AHAHAHAHA!!!
RANDOM THOUGHT: Guys, well, ya know, MANLY guys, kinda wear THE SAME clothes over and over again for YEARS and they never get tired or bored of them, ANNNND THE WEIRD THING IS, I don't get bored of them wearing it over and over again!!! I mean, as long as they look good...HEEEEEEYYY!!!
♥Mary Frances :)