Thursday, January 7, 2016

Snazzy cranberry!!!!

I call this outfit... SNAZZY CRANBERRY!!! AKA:
 "The Husband Catcher!"
I got the scarf from my mocha mom...Aka: Hanna's mom!!! She said she got it for free at WCC and was looking at it like, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS??? AHAHAHA! Then she thought, I know, MARY!!! I'm in total agreement with this folks...IF anyone else out there has NO CLUE what to do with their accessories, I have an Idea...MARY!!! Hee, hee!!!!

I wore the scarf originally for Christmas with a black skirt annnnnnnnnd got a TON of compliments on the outfit...buuuuuut after Christmas, while doing some shopping with Christmas money and some NOT CHRISTMAS MONEY...hee, hee, I came upon this beautiful skirt at Torrid...Torrid is a store for FLUFFY woman...generally speaking, they don't really need to make special stores for fluffy woman anymore cuz I can clothes anywhere now from Goodwill and Walmart to Dillards and Robinson's May, buuuuuuut I just LOOOOOOOVe the style of stuff they have here...Flowers and LACE and HEarts and GIRLINESS is what i'm all about...Minus the skulls, lips, and Marilyn Monroe junk they have!!!!
Anywayz, I added the skirt too it annnnnnnnd LOVED IT!!! I've sooooooo been in to rocking burgundy recently!!!!
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd my shoes....they're like, my FAV glittery shoes...I LOOOOOVE THEM!!!
Anywayz, my pastor's wife, Sista A,  LOVED this outfit on me!!! Sooooooooo yeah, its like, Pastor wife-ish annnnnnnnnnnnnd "Husband catcher-ish!!!"  Hee, hee!!!
♥Mary Frances :)