Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pretty daisies!

Sooooooo of COURSE I looooooove this outfit as well!!! Hee, hee!!! I mean, you all know I wouildn't even BOTHER wearing it IF I didn't LOOOOOVE IT!!! LOL
.
I call this outfit
PRETTY DAISIES!!!
Well I got this shirt at Torrid but it was two sizes to big so I tied it in the back!!!
I put a striped & Polka dot scarf I got from Cracker Barrel and I wore a white lace thingy underneath for a pretty trim...I LOOOOOVE LACE!!! :)))))
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd My hair, weeeeeeelllll it speaks for itself...very Mar-bearish...femininity with lotsa bows and curls!!! Oh and of course my famous $4 amazing-ruffle jean skirt!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll that's it!!! I've been trying to embrace some baby blue lately since it goes good with my eyes...I finally understand WHY my mom always gave me THE BLUE stuff as a kid, because I had blue eyes, buuuuut T got the pink, YET SHE DIDN'T HAVE PINK EYES!!! AHAHAHA...now I get it!!! Weeeeeelll there  you go, Another Fluffy-girly-girl outfit!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
♥Mary Frances :)